Thursday, February 17, 2011

Snow!!!

So I woke up early this morning for my eight o'clock class, and it was cloudy slash rainy. I groggily walked to the cafeteria for breakfast, gearing up to start the day, despite the fact that I was running late.  After eating, I swiftly exit, zipping up to weather the cold environment outside. To my delight, there were snow clumps falling merrily as I lifted my face to the sky. While the clock tower stuck eight, I jumped after large chunks with my mouth, and the cool burst of water was so refreshing that I was distracted for several seconds before I remembered that I needed to be in class.  Skipping and sliding through the slush I went joyfully :D

Since then, I have been in six snowball fights [because the snow is sticking-YAY!!!] had a foot cramp in my right food due to snow getting in my rain boot, eaten snow from the sky, made a huuuuuuge heart in the snow on one of the several lawns on campus, and have seen several snow men and one snow family.  What a wonderful life!!


This is me heading to class :]
And to think, just last week felt like May and there are pink and white blossoms on several trees now, all of which are holding the fresh snow. How delightful! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment